Tuesday 22 April 2014

Bradford Textile Society Design Competition.

In March I entered one of my designs into the Bradford Textile Society Design Competition. The competition is very recognised and has run for a number of years; it has many categories and I chose to enter 'P2 Prestigious Textiles Award - For a Printed Interiors design for the Domestic Market.' To enter the competition I was required to submit two boards. A Technical Board (left), displaying inspiration and technical elements for the structure of the design and a Final Design Board (right) clearly displaying the final design, colour pallet (including a maximum of 16 colours) and an example of a final outcome. I am pleased to say I gained a commendation for my entry so I am very pleased and filled with confidence!  

http://www.bradfordtextilesociety.org.uk/index.html

Bellow are the boards I entered and my name presented on the website:  




No comments:

Post a Comment